Thursday, October 22, 2009

Check out Klemmer.com, they will teach you tools to change your life!

Hi everybody! I am new at this blogging thing, but what a fabulous way to stay in touch and up on what is going on. Things have been hopping here on my end. I just recently returned from a trip to San Diego for a 6 day long leadership seminar. WOW!! Have you ever heard of Klemmer & Associates? Well, they are an international company that puts on leadership and character building seminars all over the world. They do exceptional work with experiential learning. What an incredible value you get for the money you spend! Check out their website for a "Champions Workshop" near you at Klemmer.com. It's only $20 if you pre-register. I guess I should contact them to do some of their marketing! Ha! Anyway, it's a great program and I highly recommend it. Well, that's all for now...must get back to work...have a blessed day! Laurie L Pearce DC

No comments:

Post a Comment